jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2009

English Class


The last year for my fifteenth birthday, I went to Santa marta city with my mom as a bithday gift from my sister. I want them. We arrive there in twelve hours, because the bus drove all night.

Unfortunately, the first day the hotel where we was going to stay, was full and the reservation was lost but as this was a tour, the guide had to get other place. Amazingly was a really lovely apartment in front of the sea. as soon as I finished to unpack, we went to White beach and ate a delicious fish, then at night, we went out to walk for the street and the beach.

The second day of the tour continued in the Rodadero beach, but I didn´t want to be there, however I prefered to go back once more to white beach and then to the aquarium. The aquarium is fantastic, I saw many wonderful animals like crabs, exotic fish, all kinds of sharks and one dolphin show.


The third day, we went on the bus to the city, the guide was explaining some monuments when the bus stopped in the Eduardo Santos stadium, there I saw the extraordinary monument to the Pibe Valderrama, and later the Santa Marta´s Port.


Finally the last day I bought some souvenirs and swam all the morning, in the afternoon we went back to Bucaramanga.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TWITTER